Curriculum and Examinations
- Boys are prepared for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (Class 10).
- The prescribed course for the I.C.S.E. is followed.
- Community service and Socially Useful and Productive Work are a vital part of the school curriculum.
- Unit tests are a regular feature.
- Promotion to higher classes except class 10 is based on the examination held during the year. Pass marks for promotion are 40% in each subject.
- Only those pupils who have paid all school fees due for the month of February, are permitted to appear for the final examination, hence parents are requested to clear all school fees.
- Special arrangements cannot be made for pupils who for any reason are absent from examinations or part of them. Answer scripts of such exams will not be returned to parents. In special cases, the school authorities may review answer scripts.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against any student using unfair means during an examination.