- The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any student without furnishing any reason.
- No pupil will be admitted to the school without a Transfer Certificate from the school previously attended.
- The School Authorities reserve the right of resigning the responsibility or asking for the withdrawal of pupils who are unsatisfactory either in application, conduct or who do not seem to benefit from their schooling. In such cases the Principal is not bound to give any reason.
- The School Authorities will request the withdrawal of a pupil who fails two consecutive years in the same class.
- Students who remain absent for two or more school weeks without leave granted by the School Authorities shall be struck off the rolls.
- Duplicate copies of the Transfer Certificate (T.C.) will ordinarily not be issued. In special cases it may be issued after a verification on payment of a stipulated sum.