Procedure for Payment of Fees using SBI Collect.
1. Visit the link: https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or download the app SBI Anywhere Personal from Google Play Store ? After installation Open the app and press More - SBI Collect - Payment
2. Read the Disclaimer Clause and click on check box and proceed button for making payment.
3. Select appropriate 'State and Type of Corporate / Institution' from the drop down menu.
(Meghalaya / Educational Institutions); Click Go8
4. Select Educational Institutions from the drop down menu ? ST.EDMUND?S SCHOOL, SHILLONG.
Click on the ?Submit? button.
5. Select Payment Category ? ADMISSION FEE (KG 2021)
6. Fill in the required filed:
Parent?s Name - either Father or Mother
Registration No.- As per the Registration No in the online form.
State Bank of India and associate Banks.
State Bank ATM-cum- Debit Card
Other Banks Debit Cards.
All Credit Cards.
Other Payment Modes ? SBI Branch. (i,e generate a pre-printed challan and pay at any SBI branch ?
SBI cheque only and NO CASH PAYMENT)
Choose the desired option and make the payment. You may also print the receipt online.
At the time of using Debit Card of any Bank (including SBI) and Credit Cards you should know the SINGLE TRASACTION LIMIT as well as DAY TRANSACTION LIMIT of the Debit card and Credit Cards. If the amount to be paid through SB Collect is more than the limit, it will not be successful.
Whenever money is deducted from your account and SB collect payment shows message that Transaction not successful or Transaction failure, please take up the matter with the following email IDs:
(A) Please, preferably lodge online complaint on Toll Free Customer Care Contact Number with your Bank (take down the Complaint Ticket Number and also forward formal email quoting that Ticket Number to Customer Care email ID of that Bank). During lodging complaint please use the words / terms as ?CHARGE BACK COMPLAINT?
(B) Please also forward email on following email ID:
KINDLY DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHMENT FILE FOR THE KG RESULTS SESSION 2021.
This is for information of parents and students with respect to the ICSE Examinations scheduled in July 2020. The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi has taken the undermentioned decision and submitted it before the Honorable Bombay High Court in PIL - CJ - LD - VC -18 - 2020.
Students and/or their Parents are requested to communicate their choice of option in writing to the Principal of their school as soon possible so that the school may be inform CISCE accordingly. Please submit a written application indicating your option to the school office by 18th June from 9:00 am to 12 noon with the students full name and Unique ID.
Parents kindly download the Official Press Releases.
Kindly read the following instructions:
June ~ July term from the school website under DOWNLOAD PANEL and attach the same with the chequebefore depositing to the bank.Any related queries and assistance in the payment of fees, parents can email at email@example.com whatsapp @9485430548.
The CISCE is pleased to announce the revised schedules for the remaining subjects / papers of the ICSE 2020 (Class X) Examinations from the 2nd July to 12th July, 2020 ( The detailed revised time table is enclosed)
DOWNLOAD ATTACHMENT FILE FOR A BETTER VIEW OF THE FEE STRUCTURE.
PARENT'S OF CLASSES 1 TO 10 CAN ALSO MAKE USE OF THE AVAILABLE APPLICATION FROM GOOGLE STORE FOR PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES.
Kindly read the following instructions:
1. Since social distancing is very important at this hour, it is advisable for all parents to make use of the online fee payment. (visit school website www.ses.ac.in for Payment portal)
2. For those parents who normally make payment at the branch counter, kindly download the fee slip for June ? July term from the school website and attach the same with the cheque before depositing to the bank.
3. Parents who have already made the payment for June ? July term, will need to report to the accountant when the school office reopens so that the waiver amount can be refunded.
4. Since we were unable to distribute the fee book to Classes 9 & 10 before school suspended, parents who normally pay online can proceed with their payments. But once again it is advisable for all to make use of the online payment that is available.
5. In case any of the Classes 9 & 10 parents who do not remember their students ID number, the same will be uploaded in the school website for your perusal so that you can start with the online payment process.
FOR STUDENT'S ID NO. (i.e. FEE BOOK ID) and JUNE - JULY DEPOSIT FEE SLIP, CLICK ON THE DOWNLOAD PANEL.
Any related queries and assistance in the payment of fees, parents can email at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp @9485430548.
CLASS KG PARENTS CAN MAKE THE FEE PAYMENT ONLINE AT SBI COLLECT. INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SAME HAVE BEEN UPLOADED IN THE ATTACHMENT. PARENTS REMEMBER TO FILL YOUR WARD' STUDENT'S ID NO. CORRECTLY FOR EASY PROCESSING.