Procedure for Payment of Fees using SBI Collect.
1. Visit the link: https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or download the app SBI Anywhere Personal from Google Play Store ? After installation Open the app and press More - SBI Collect - Payment
2. Read the Disclaimer Clause and click on check box and proceed button for making payment.
3. Select appropriate 'State and Type of Corporate / Institution' from the drop down menu.
(Meghalaya / Educational Institutions); Click Go8
4. Select Educational Institutions from the drop down menu ? ST.EDMUND?S SCHOOL, SHILLONG.
Click on the ?Submit? button.
5. Select Payment Category ? ADMISSION FEE (KG 2021)
6. Fill in the required filed:
Parent?s Name - either Father or Mother
Registration No.- As per the Registration No in the online form.
State Bank of India and associate Banks.
State Bank ATM-cum- Debit Card
Other Banks Debit Cards.
All Credit Cards.
Other Payment Modes ? SBI Branch. (i,e generate a pre-printed challan and pay at any SBI branch ?
SBI cheque only and NO CASH PAYMENT)
Choose the desired option and make the payment. You may also print the receipt online.
At the time of using Debit Card of any Bank (including SBI) and Credit Cards you should know the SINGLE TRASACTION LIMIT as well as DAY TRANSACTION LIMIT of the Debit card and Credit Cards. If the amount to be paid through SB Collect is more than the limit, it will not be successful.
Whenever money is deducted from your account and SB collect payment shows message that Transaction not successful or Transaction failure, please take up the matter with the following email IDs:
(A) Please, preferably lodge online complaint on Toll Free Customer Care Contact Number with your Bank (take down the Complaint Ticket Number and also forward formal email quoting that Ticket Number to Customer Care email ID of that Bank). During lodging complaint please use the words / terms as ?CHARGE BACK COMPLAINT?
(B) Please also forward email on following email ID: